Skip To Content
Note: This is NOT the form for requesting accommodation letters for students who have done so previously by meeting with Teryn Robinson. This form is for new requests only.
For returning students requesting accommodation plans:
  • Log into my.lakeforest.
  • On the left, there is a black box that includes My Groups. Click on the plus next to My Groups.
  • You should now see DS Returning Students (DS stands for disability services). Click on that link.
  • This will take you to the main DS Returning Students page. From that page, you can request your accommodation letters. Fill out that form, and if you will be requesting testing accommodations, make sure you check the box for permission to talk to Jill Zwicke. 
For new students, please fill out the below form

New Accessibility Services Request Form  
Personal Information
ID Number:
(enter 0 if you do not know your ID number)
Class Code:
Class Year:
Building/Room: Current On-Campus Residence(if applicable).
Requested Accommodation
Please describe briefly, what you are requesting and why?
What type of accommodation are you requesting?
Please select all that apply.

Other (detail here):
Type of Accommodation:

The health history form, which is required of all students, is not considered adequate medical documentation. Documentation would most likely be on file for a student who has gone through this process previously.

Do you have documentation on file with any of the following offices?
Please select all that apply.

Academic year you are seeking the accommodation for:
Submit Date:
I understand that the Accessibility Services Committee will review my request, and that a member of the committee may contact me for additional information/documentation from me or a physician/licensed clinician. I understand that my request for an accommodation takes priority over other preferences that I have in regard to my housing, dining, or parking on campus. Further, I understand that all future communication about this process will occur via email.